What days do athletes compete?
ALL Individual Divisions (Pro, Amateur & Masters 39-40, Masters 50+) + Team Pro Divisions (M/M, M/F) ONLY – Saturday April 18th, 2020
All Pro Divisions (Male, Female Individual, M/M, M/F Teams) + Team Amateur Divisions (M/M, M/F, F/F) – Sunday April 19th, 2020
Athlete deadline to Register
Last Day to Register: Sunday March 15th @ 11:59pm
Address of The Iron Clash
Freedom Courts Sports Complex – 3126 Gillespie Street. Fayetteville, NC 28306
The Iron Clash Schedule
The Iron Clash Throwdown officially commences on Saturday April 18th, 2020 and runs through Sunday, April 19th, 2020 .
Friday April 17th, 2020 from 5-7pm: Iron Forged Athletics – ALL Divisions
Saturday April 18th, 2020 6:45-7:45am: Freedom Courts Sports Complex – All Pro Divisions, Masters Open Division, Individual Amateur Divisions.
Sunday April 19th, 2020 from 6:45-7:45am: Freedom Courts Sports Complex – Team Amateur Divisions
Can I sign up as an Individual and Team?
All Pro Divisions, individual and teams, will compete both days. Masters Division and Individual Amateur Divisions will complete on Day 1. These athletes can complete on Day 2 for the Team Amateur Divisions. It is not encouraged for Pro Individuals to compete on a Pro Division team at the same time. The Iron Clash reserves the right to decline entry into any division.
Athletes will need to register for both days separately.
Athletes must be 16 years or older to compete at The Iron Clash. All athletes under the age of 18 must have additional parental consent during registration.
Can I change my division?
Yes, you can change your division up until the deadline of March 15th, 2020 8PM EST.
Just email support at email@example.com
All registrations are final. No refunds will be permitted, regardless of reason (injury, illness, change in work schedule, deployment, pregnancy, etc.). Athletes may transfer entry to an athlete upon written consent and approval by The Iron Clash. The Iron Clash reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to charge a fee for transfer of registrations.
How do I replace a teammate on my team?
This feature is only available to the Team Captain of your team.
- Log into Competition Corner (https://www.competitioncorner.net)
- Go to ‘My Competitions”
- Locate your event and click ‘View Roster’
- Click the ‘Replace’ icon next to the athlete and enter the new Athlete.
- If you need to replace yourself, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
From here you can view and manage your team. You can:
- Update your team name
- Update T-shirt size and your Affiliate
- Add / Replace a Teammate
Note: You can only update your team name and replace teammates up until registration closes. After that all options will be disabled and any further changes will be handled at the discretion of the the event organizer.
Admissions into the Freedom Courts Sports Complex
All athletes will receive an athlete credential during check-in. The athlete wristband will give you exclusive access to the competition arena and access to the athlete tent and warm-up area.
In addition to your physical credential, you will also be provided an athlete number.
To reiterate, you will need both your credential and number to enter the competition floor.
To enter the athlete tent & warm-up area, just your wristbad will need to be displayed.
What items are acceptable to bring bring into the Freedom Courts Sports Complex?
Those athletes competing over Iron Clash weekend are allowed to bring the following items (but not limited to) into the Crown:
– Gym bags
Anything that is not listed, please email email@example.com with further questions.
The Iron Clash handles all disputes in person. Athletes should make sure to double-check their scorecard for accuracy at the end of the workout prior to scoring.
- An athlete/team has 2 hours from their workout completion to file a dispute.
- Judgment calls, such as no-reps, made during an event are final and are not negotiable or subject to change, modification or appeal. In addition, athletes may not protest discrepancies related to the judging, scoring or performance of another athlete or team.
- Upon completing the above form, our assigned head judge will review the dispute claim, and begin the fact-finding process. They may contact you to receive clarification during this time. Upon completion, a final ruling will be made, and you will be notified via the email or cell-phone you provided.
- Please note, disputes are handled in the order in which they are received. All disputes will be handled and decided upon by the end of the day in which they were received.
- Must be friendly, warm, outgoing and respectful at all times.
- Willing to be flexible and help in all areas if needed.
- Must be at least 16 years old when you apply to volunteer.
What are the volunteer roles?
- There are several volunteer teams such as Event Staff, Weekend Warriors, and Judges. A list of the different roles and duties is provided on the volunteer registration site.
What is the volunteer time commitment?
- Preference will be given to those that can commit to volunteer for the three full days (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) of event.
- If you can only volunteer 2 days (Saturday & Sunday) , sign up because we can always use your help.
- You will be required to check in and out every day you volunteer.
How do I sign up to volunteer?
- Click on the Apply to Volunteer on the volunteer section of the Iron Clash webpage and complete the application to volunteer.
When is the volunteer application deadline?
- Volunteer registration will officially close by April 10th, 2020.